Use the resources below to ensure you are ready to vote (YES!) on these ballot issue. The Regular City Election will be Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Absentee voting is open!
- Official Ballot Language
- Register to vote
- Vote Centers
Mason City residents can vote at any one of the following vote centers on election day:
- Highland Golf Course Club House – 944 17th St NE
- Grace Evangelical Free Church – 440 N Illinois Ave
- Cerro Gordo County Courthouse – 220 N Washington Ave
- First Presbyterian Church – 100 S Pierce Ave
- Grace United Methodist Church – 200 14th St NW
- Masonic Temple – 304 1st St SE
- Mason City School Admin Building – 1515 S Pennsylvania Ave
- First Covenant Church – 411 S Ohio Ave
- Rolling Acres CR Church – 340 19th St SW
- Columbia Club (Knights of Columbus) – 551 S Taft Ave
For additional information on election day and voting details, please contact the Cerro Gordo County Auditor’s Office.